We sincerely appreciate your kind consideration of teaching in QDU. Pleasesee” contact information Form of Department recruiting international Human Resources"and write to the Department contact first. The following documents arerequired:
1. Application Form (with electronic photo attached, please see attachment);
2. Copies of Certificate of education and relative language competence;
3. Resume covering educational background (Please offer the exact datesstarted and ended your educational period), teaching + working experience (sameas educational background requirement), full name, nationality, etc.);
4. Letter of Reference from where you have taught or worked.Applicants worked in China need to offer the former employer’s letter of reference and release letter;
5. Copy of Passport.
After Applicants signed the draft contract with QDU, Applicants will beour International teachers. Please offer us the following materials to prepareworking Z visa application documents
1. Download "Foreigner Physical Examination Form ".Filled theform and scan it back to Joyce (firstname.lastname@example.org);
2. Couples need to offer Marriage Certificate and Notarial Certificateissued by Chinese Embassy or consulate.
3. Kids need to offer Birth Certificate and Notarial Certificate issued byChinese Embassy or Consulate.
Up getting all the materials we will running for the Z visa documents,which will take around 2 months to get ready. We will send:
1. Letters of Invitation
to you before the end of July. You are expected to apply Z visa fromChinese embassy or consulate and warmly welcomed to arrive in QDU at the end ofAugust. We will go to the airport to pick up our new colleagues. Please let usknow of your arrival date, time and flight number.
Section ofInternational Experts
No.308 Ningxia Road,
People’s Republic of China
Departments Contact information
General Contact: Joyce Bi
Director of International Experts Section